Thursday, June 11, 2009

Seriously not a medical fetishist.....

I've had to backdate a few posts, but think I'm caught up on bringing you the news from Raynor Towers (yes Big Al, Tiny Terry and Widdle, I haven't yet fallen off the face of the earth)

Yesterday I went to the dungeon, erm, dentist for the first time in a few years, and had two occlusal cavities corrected with fillings. I'm saving for a lot of things at the moment, and making my teeth more aesthetic is one of them. I have it in mind to visit a clinic in Belgium next year to get them completely worked over, as having not had the usual cosmetic procedures that a lot of people had when younger, they certainly could be better (but fear not, for they are not exactly going to fall out when bending over a sub to administer torture!) When I was around 5, I fell on the wooden arm of a chair and chipped the two front ones, which (coupled with the lack of generic "smiley" modelling I do) is one of the reasons you'll hardly see me smile in any of my photo work.

Thinking of Dutch speaking countries, I've also just booked my flight back to Alicante in October for another round of debauchery with www.GloveMansion.com (The website owners are from Belgium, hence the thought). Hopefully it won't be far too hot to shoot outside this time around. I wonder what will be in store this time.....?

And my word, do I feel all responsible. I've officially started saving in order to buy a house, so will have to be strict with myself. I'm quite good with finances in other areas, so it shouldn't be much of a challenge. Imagine what debauched madness I'd have when let loose with interior design. The Oscar Wilde study, playroom (nimirum), studio. I have my mind set on a 3 story townhouse, but that all depends on how many people wants their bottoms beat in the coming years (nudge nudge, wink wink)!