Monday, July 27, 2009

Computers, feet and art.

My eyes have become square from all that coding I've been doing on my site! I've been investigating various ways to make member sites for a while now, but practically none of the software companies let you see a full enough view of what the software can do before you buy. There are no 'how to's' to be found (as I'd rather build the thing myself if I had my wicked way), but have come to the conclusion that it may be best to outsource after all. With all the things I do nowadays, I'd never get the damn thing finished. I do get a lot of people asking me (and I'm not just saying this!) if I have a clips4sale site. One is being made as we speak with various sorts of pervery, I just need to complete the edits. If any one knows of any cost effective content management system software, then pipe up!

I shot again with the producers of www.Toes2Nose.com last week. It was a relatively candid affair, as I shot the video myself. We thought it might be fun to make it gonzo style, as the point of view theme with foot fetish can be quite interesting (shot from above my bra, looking down on on his face with my hosiery-clad feet at either side and such like). Alas, the footage will not make an appearance on that site for around another 6 months, but there is plenty of me on there already if that blows your skirt up.

Apparently I'm in Augusts's edition of Computer Arts Magazine, courtesy of the photographer Nick Savy. I haven't been able to find a copy yet though, so have no idea of what the image is.