Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Seeking filming slave, May 4th in Russell Square

I am shooting with www.ballbustingchicks.com on the above date, and am seeking one male film slave. You will be prepared to bring photographic ID with you and sign a model release.
The activities to be filmed are classic domination, humiliation, ball busting, extremely hard corporal punishment (whipping, caning), cigarette torture and human ashtray. No other activities will be filmed and I'd like someone I've never filmed with before. Fresh meat is always a delight!

When emailing, put 'May 4th film slave' as the subject title. I receive a lot of messages, so ensure yours is not lost among the spam. Hooded or unhooded is fine. Expect to be heavily marked. Off camera you will be well looked after, though I can't say the same for on camera...