Sunday, June 21, 2020

That time I orgasmed on live TV. Actually, those two times...

But first, a little back story. It all started when I was modelling regularly through a variety of sites around 12 years ago, and answered an ad via one of the forums. Someone was recruiting for one of the naughty SKY TV channels where you see the lady on your screen and phone in to discuss matters of a carnal nature. I auditioned in their London office and in no time at all, was on national television from 9-3am. The set was in a huge building, with each massive room divided up into different sets, and on each of those was a different channel. Mine was decorated as a normal living room, and the ladies (there were normally three of us at a time) would sit on the couch together, each speaking to different gentlemen on our phones. Whenever there was a lull, the producer would ask one of us to go to the set's ironing board and pretend to use the iron, and to this day it amazes me how much this got the phones going again. Being the person I am - I dressed in the manner to which you are all accustomed, and I was the one who the kinksters would phone.

Those were wild days and nights. I would get picked up at 6.30pm near Highbury and Islington tube and a car load of us would drive to the studio near Milton Keynes, do the show and drive back at 3am. I'd get home, fall into bed, wake up, take a session then out the door to do it all again.

A few months down the line the set changed to a bedroom with a round bed, bestowed with black satin sheets. And here is where I divulge about that first climactic adventure.

There I was, laying alone on the slippery bed while my colleague was on a break, thinking about a certain someone. I was facing the camera and laying on my left side, right knee bent, phone in my left hand and with my right arm draped behind my right hip. My thoughts were rather charged, and a particularly warped one entered my mind. The rules on phone in shows were very strict, and you were not allowed to touch the area your underwear covered (I happened to be wearing a latex catsuit that fateful evening). Well, dear reader, the destination of that right hand I'd draped behind me was hidden by my thigh, and let us just say that no one was any the wiser as I took a few moments for myself. Needless to say, the circumstances only heightened the experience and I kept a straight face throughout.

(Lighting pale skin next to tanned skin must have been a nightmare. I hid their faces in case they are no longer in the industry.)


The second momentous occasion happened while working for another TV company, but this time it was actively encouraged. Again, I dressed as my usual self, and my favourite calls were from gents who I could tell were actually doing what I instructed (which was normally something rather painful to themselves), instead of pretending for my benefit.

This was a paid access area of the channel. The rules were that you could partake in the act of self love, but you had to have something hide the actual deed (your thigh or hair usually). This being my first time on that area of the channel, I took the opportunity, threw caution to the wind and was very successful in achieving ascension. Oddly enough, it seemed the cameraman had never witnessed a real one on set, because he said something like "wow, she just came" into his headset to the producers.

I may not partake in the same genre anymore (it's exclusively Femdom these days), but I still have just as much in the way of enjoyment. That period of time was one of the highlights of my life for a number of reasons, but a potent one was the conversations I used to have and the connections made. A farmer who used to send in photos of his cows was a favourite, and the ladies and I used to have competitions about who could insert the most surreal words into a conversation. My own personal achievement was the word armadillo! Those were the days. I don't talk about having vanilla sex on the phone these days for the same reason I've not been to a sex club in years (and even then, it was only just to watch). I remain unconcerned with anyone who thinks any less of me for doing that - it's more of a reflection on them in any case. I had a lot of fun, earned a lot of money and it gave me some fabulous memories and anecdotes. So let's create some new fantastic memories, shall we?

My go to is Adult Work, but I've just opened my brand spanking new iWantClips line, so I can connect with gents from all across the world. Will you be my first international kinky caller? Check on my Twitter between 7pm and 9pm GMT (or whenever else I feel the urge) to see which platform I'm on as it sends an automated log in Tweet, or simply go to either of my profiles and you'll see whichever one says Available Now.