Monday, November 23, 2020

Ordering your custom clips, November 2020

As many of you know, I've been having a fantastic time creating custom clips and photos for a few years. As well as it being available on my site, I thought it prudent to put information regarding creating your own here.

The majority of deviancies I commit during sessions are also harnessed in my custom videos, from boot and apparel worship, instructional cbt, humiliation and role play, for your eyes only. Most requests are for 15 minute videos (£150) and 50 image photo sets (£100). All are in HD, can be made in any format and you will be sent a secure link to download them. I retain the copyright to all my media and content is only for your private use and not to be uploaded anywhere. The sole payment methods I use are bank transfer or Amazon.co.uk gift voucher.

The above is for a solo video where I'm filming with a tripod. At the moment for obvious reasons, I'm only filming solo. Here is the most recent one I made, for a leather fetishist.


Seeking strap on?


Begging for boots?


Coveting my cigarettes?


Ready for role play?


Begging to be bent over?


A chump for chastity?


My turnaround time is 5 days, and there is no better time to acquire such delights as during this second UK lockdown! My limits: nudity, switching, abdl, splosh, hardsports, racial humiliation.