Sunday, November 15, 2020

Special Offer For Lockdown No.2

My special offer from Lockdown No.1 was a roaring success, so am re-unleashing it once more. To give my gents something to look forward to, any pre-paid session over 90 minutes will be graced with the following time, pro bono:

1.5hr: extra 30min (= 2hrs for £300 instead of £400)
2hr: extra 30min (= 2.5hrs for £400 instead of £500)
2.5hr: extra 60min (= 3.5hrs for £500 instead of £700)
3hr: extra 60min (= 4hrs for £600 instead of £800)

Both types of Extended Bondage sessions will have 30min added.

As above, I'm taking bookings for December and January, though for obvious reasons I'm having to be more cautious about who I see and when I see them. My attentions have also been turned towards making custom videos, which I've always found exciting (click here for the information if you would like one of your very own).

In other salacious news, since May I have published 49 new clips for you to enjoy, with more on the way. It's been a learning curve on how to edit video, but the process has been overall an enjoyable one. If you're more inclined towards a subscription site, then I have excellent news for you. My AVN Stars site currently holds 500 photos and 53 clips, plus further tasty treats thrown your way. You can sign up here.

In further salacious news, I have updated my Keepsakes page, for those gents who wish to take home some well worn items from my personal wardrobe. In such times when you cannot come to Mistress, then a piece of Mistress can come to you. Click here to see the selection of well worn stockings, panties, socks, tights and more.