Monday, November 03, 2008

I've just returned from a shoot with the wonderful Paul Black. I was up at 7am to leave, after having 4hrs sleep on Sunday, 3hrs on Saturday, and 3hrs on Friday. No rest for the wicked...
I'll be on holiday in Prague from this 15-23rd, and then off to shoot in France 26-30th.

Friday saw the fabulous Club Antichrist at it's Halloween event. Dare I say it was the best event and turn out to date. Despite the cold weather outside, the heat was certainly on inside. I spanked so many people, I wondered if I'd grow a new palm in time for TG the night after! The dungeon was placed in the larger dance room instead of the smaller, to the preference of many (including myself)

Torture Garden was also rammed, and the play in the dungeon was akin to a flash flood.

Last night some friends and I were there for the final round, on the last day of Coffee, Cake & Kink. In case you were unaware of this wonderful little place, it was a very fine pervy cafe and art gallery. I look forward to when they have a new venue.

Currently I'm working my way through a silly amount of email, and then onto catching up on technical stuff for a website. Perhaps I'll sleep after that...

And now for something completely different...