Monday, March 02, 2009

Shot a custom foot tickling set with the lovely Dame Noire the other day. It also involved playing with air soft guns, and widdling in the woods. At least that was some distraction from the bitter cold! Despite hailing from Scotland, I've never gotten along with the chill.

There was a certain degree of intimate muscle tightening when I saw the below clip on a blog I read, called Male Submission Art. The film is named 'Punish Me', and I think I'll be checking that one out!



I had a good time shooting for Stiletto Foot Parties last night. Some very sensual toe sucking was had, and delicious expressions of pain enjoyed. The next event is in April, date to be announced.


Television X have chosen one of my images to promote the new channel I'm on, called Dirty Talk. Wonder what that's about??