Monday, May 18, 2009

SneakyPee.com

Holding my legs together, I fought to retain control of my bodily functions, hoping to hell for the chance to pee. And that I did, in alleyways, beer gardens, behind garages, in subways....you get the general gist. This was all for the love of whizz, 'outdoor desperation', and of course, SneakyPee.com.

Though I am more at home with weeing on people ran than on pavements, I had a fantastic time. With us was a performer who I'd met at Vandersexx, the undeniably monumental Mouse. Though the locations must remain a mystery, I can divulge that Mouse chose to let rip outside a rather large shopping centre, where oddly enough, there was what appeared to be buskers having a break. I wonder what they thought of her, as she dived behind the not-so-concealed bushes?