Friday, October 30, 2009

My birthday : O

On the 21st I turned another year older and hopefully, another year wiser. Needless to say, there's no way in hell I'm posting any 'back in the day' pictures, so you shall simply have to take my word for it. As I was still too ill with 'man flu' on Wednesday night to go out and celebrate, we instead went to an event called Redeemer at the Scala on the Saturday. While most of the rooms featured cringe-worthy kiddy metal, suitable only for those young'uns who think it's acceptable to wear their baggy trousers around their knees, we were able to catch some 'banging tunes' up on the EBM floor. An accompanying video to illistrate the style I (mis)use would have followed, were it not for relevant YouTube videos being taken in front of the dancers' mothers Welsh dresser of prize teapots.

I digress. Many thanks for all of the lovely presents : )

And also, thank you to slave Tommy Gibberish for the, ahem, love toy to add to my collection. It slightly reminds me of a honey stirrer...