Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Smutastic- custom shuffle fodder.

In other good news, I have another set up on Zivity, so do have a peek at it.

As soon as the new version of my site is online, I'm going to shoot some more pov films. The ones I've been experimenting with recently have included a spot of forced wanking/backdoor play. This was one of my favourites things back when I worked on phonelines (and also having men leave their house, listen to them drive the car to the nearest red light district and hussle for business - true story). Of course, that sort of talk did have the tendancy of putting off those in the cue waiting to speak to me for vanilla reasons, but then again, I am going to standout somewhat beside three blonde ladies!

This would be the perfect time to ask about custom requests, as I prefer to do all my filming at once. I cover most fetishes (favourites being foot/footwear worship, latex love and tease) You can't fail...

I'd consider the images below to be more of a win....