Friday, December 11, 2009

Availability for December - and strap ons of course.

Here's my availability (which may change) for the remainder of the month with domination sessions, either in Warren Street or Chingford. If you'd like to be put on my mailing list for when I'm in Edinburgh, simply email me on mistress at rebekkaraynor.com. Or you can always bookmark my calendar.

December -
Tuesday 15th
Wednesday 16th
Thursday 17th
Monday 21st
Tuesday 22nd (after 4pm)


Now I don't know about you, but I'm in one of these very strap-on sort of moods...As more than a few of you already know, I like to name each of my collection. I have a beautiful leather harness that fits most of them, but I need to aquire a smaller ring, for use with those of a more innocent posterior. I do have a vac-u-lock harness, but one of my toys has been stuck on it for some time.




I have my eye of one of these. Also this one. I first encountered the former during a shoot last year, and am coveted it's realistic feel ever since. I prefer the ones with balls though. Oddly enough the glans were bright pink, at least until it was finished being used. So somewhere out there, a lady had a change of hue in her foo-foo...