Tuesday, December 01, 2009

New dungeon in Warren Street

After (for once) listening to various potential slaves who wanted to session with me in central London, I took a visit to very sumptuous chambers last week, a 5 minute walk from Warren Street tube. It should be quite refreshing to discover new spaces, new nooks and / crannies, new toys to play with. For the same reason I like to rearrange my furniture every so often, a change is as good as a rest.

I'll still be using the 'old faithful' dungeon in Chingford, but having the addition of one in the centre of the city is a bonus.

At the moment I'm trying to decide what to wear for this weekend's kink extravaganza - hosting the dungeon in Club Antichrist this coming Friday, and then Club Punishment on Saturday. Some rubber, or some rubber?

It would be nice to get away from the desk though, as I've done little else but bash away at the thing (how lucky) for the past few days. As I'm the sort of person who prefers to do things for themselves, it's very tempting to keep changing and perfecting what you've done, as you don't have to feel guilty about pestering someone else!