Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sessions in Edinburgh January 18th - 24th

I'll be in Edinburgh from January 18th - 24th, and have already booked some sessions in. There seems to be a severe lack of dungeons in the city, but my very good friend Nina de Nautee and I are using her superbly swish flat in the Grassmarket / Cowgate area. She does have plans to make the venue fully kitted out, though this will take some time to get the details just right. Do bear in mind that while I will be bringing toys etc, I cannot bring my entire collection with me (as much as I'd like that). For those who I've seen before in Edinburgh, do finalise things with me before the 15th, rather than phone on the day.

You can see the latest dates on my calendar here, and some dates may change closer to the time.

I'm looking forward to seeing friends and family, and of course you delightful little pervs.  A few times ago Nina took me to a glorious spa connected to the Sheridon, and so I'll be seeing the inside of that again. I'm stealing her away back to London with me on the 24th, and it will be the first time she'll have visited Club Pedestal. Be on your best behaviour...