Saturday, April 24, 2010

New Pervy Apparel items

I have two new items up, both from my own personal collection after being very well worn. Get your hands on them here.


There comes a time when even a lady's most hidden, secret panties have to be retired. Rather than send them to the great 'panty drawer in the sky' they will be sent to you, after being worn for the final time.



These were well worn back from when I worked in an office. Little did my colleagues know that underneath my smart suit I also wore a corset and sometimes latex underwear. These days they make an appearance in restaurants and social engagements (so much so you can see the impression of my toes).

However, there is officially no more space on my shoe shelves, so RR must sacrifice these abused shoes for the greater good.