Sunday, August 29, 2010

August's Efail round up - the best of the worst

Dear hi

Maybe if you have one girl slave Which its your rate for bukkake-.

10 boys or more ? We are based in Genova, Italy, there is one fly direct from London.
sadomaso as mistress
lesbo.

My immediate thought is that the author is attempting to make some sort of erotic haiku, but English not being his first language, falls short of the goal. Then he falls some more.


I love your pictures but need to be sure that I'll get an erotic domination experience with you being very Dom during a tie & tease session using all of the necessary toys (feather, leather collar, leather hand cuffs, butt plug, newbie strap-on) and the right uniforms (PVC thigh boots, PVC knickers, etc). Followed by you forcing me to rim your arse and then into sex. Can you let me know if this is something you excel at?
I'm sorry, I only give bad sex. Try next door. Also, I'm afraid I'm all out of the 'right' uniforms. One day I hope to be able to afford stuff from that expensive Ann Summers shop.


Hi
I happen to think you are one of the most attractive sexy horny women I have ever seen grave my pc screen.
To be blunt , and hopefully not rude, I really desire to fuck you or have you fuck me.
I would be willing to reward you very well for an hour or two of your time in a discreet respectable hotel.
Hopefully you will look upon this proposal favourably and reply with some further details of how I can arrange this with you.
I am an affluent self emplyed business man , white englishman, 40 years of age own hair and teeth and considered attractive.

regards
xxxxx

Your own teeth? I'm sold.