Friday, August 20, 2010

Massive website update

I have a lucky laptop. It's been bashed within an inch of it's life, convenient for me as I've not sessioned for a few days in order to concentrate on a big website update. Some people have pointed out that email replies have been coming from me at 4am, purely because I feel more creative at night and have taken a break from the html to take a look at my seemingly breeding inbox.

So here's what is new on my site, plus what is gone:
* I've removed the model section (most of my model work comes from external sources anyway)
* Added images of both locations I use to the dungeon page (the Brixton space is my own personal dungeon, whereas I hire the one in Warren St when needed)
* Added a gallery (taken by the wonderful Marcus T)
* Combined the event host section into one page.
* My calendar has now moved to the new contact page, so that it is better seen by first timers.
* Made the site far easier to navigate by having all the pages linked at the top of the page.

If you have been brewing for a while over whether you should pay me a visit, there has never been a better time than now.