Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I did on my holidays

As I may have mentioned once or twice, I was at the OWK late last week to shoot for their website for two days. It was a wonderfully immersive experience and the location has to be seen to be believed. Sadly, it's not open in the capacity it used to be, but nonetheless it was a joy. We played all day, then when the cameras were out away in the evening, played some more.

One of the rooms in the Queen Palace was a very large dressing room, and I managed to purchase a pair of leather thigh highs from there. Granted, they were well worn, but that's the way boots should be. I can foresee these beauties will feel many a man underneath and a tongue upon them.



There is a no photography rule (aside from the official photographer), but considering that the end results will far surpass anything that can be produced on a camera phone, I greatly look forward to seeing them in around a month from now.