Sunday, February 01, 2009

Thursday's Club Pedestal was good, most especially with pet in tow. I played with two people, before deciding to have more fun wandering around looking at all the ensuing action.

I seriously need to invest in a new computer, as this one sounds like it's going to take off at times (perhaps one too many dodgy images on it, methinks).

As for the Raynor Towers refit, I'm going for green in the bedroom to go with the dark wood furniture. This week I set foot in a gym for the first time in two years - so hopefully you'll be able to bounce a pound coin off my body in 6 months time!

I'm getting my Lord of The Ring thing on, after not having read it since primary school (that's from age 5-12, for you poor folks not from Scotland). It was noted that my accent was rather strong when I came back from seeing the family in December.

As it's warmer now, I'll be looking for a slave to see to the dungeon front garden, shameful as it is. Candidates must be willing to spend a lot of time on their knees, little pay, and face a bad ass woman.

In other news, I'm getting my Yaoi thing on : )