Tuesday, November 03, 2015

A post for photographers...

After a few years sabbatical, I am getting back into modelling - hurrah! I've worked with quite possibly hundreds of BDSM, fetish and glamour photographers, the majority of which was for member sites. Many of you may have heard of me first when perusing said sites, and my most recent shoots were with Fetish Liza and BallBustingChicks.com, both of which I've worked with multiple times.



I'm the sort of performer who needs little direction for both stills and video, but am also very happy to work to a specific brief. I can do my own hair and make up, but enjoy working with a stylist.

For the foreseeable future, I'm working fully clothed. I'm well versed in a large number of kinky practices on camera (as a domme), and the only things I don't shoot are sex acts on men (not including strap on) and WAM. My stats are:
Height: 5'7
Dress: 10-12UK
Shoe: 6UK


My base is in central London (where I have my own dungeon to shoot from if needed), but I'm fine to travel for work. I've worked in Spain, Czech Republic, USA and France. Do get in touch of you are a professional photographer or videographer!