Thursday, January 14, 2016

Edinburgh - Jan 24th/25th and duos with Lady Annisa!

As many of you will know by now, I'll be spending two days sessioning in Edinburgh for the first time in around 4 years. I lived in Edinburgh for 5 years before moving to London 10 years ago, so am well versed with the city. The first dungeon I ever hired was near Haymarket station and was owned by Mistress Ava - those were the days! My first ever session was cling film mummification and the fondly remembered Mr Wibble started my love affair with Châteauneuf-du-Pape.

Deposits (via 
£5Amazon gift certificate to rebekkaraynor@hotmail.com) are mandatory after we arrange a session.

Sunday 24th
I'll be in my central serviced apartment from 12pm until 8pm. As I'll be travelling for 5 days prior, I won't have access to my usual vast array of artillery, but I should be well armed if requests are made far enough in advance (I leave London on the 18th). The tribute is a flat rate of £150ph (or £75 for 30 minutes of torment).


Monday 25th
I'm extremely pleased to be doing duo sessions with Lady Annisa from her premises from 12pm-7pm. She is someone who I've admired for many a year - her personal ethos, skill and creative flair (please read her website here). The tribute is
£340ph.