Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Multi-Mistress parties and duos sessions with Amy Hunter.

I have quite a busy schedule for the next few months including my debut at two fabulous multi-Mistress parties!

March
Tuesday 6th: I'm very pleased to join Goddess Cleo's prison role play event The Facility and extended bondage for the first time.
Wednesday 14th: I'll be attending another one of Ms Tytania's multi-Mistress strap on/bi events, Slut Bed of Shame.

April
Thursday 5th: I'll be attending another one of Ms Tytania's strap on and bi event Slut Bed of Shame.
Tuesday 10th: This will be my debut for Goddess Cleo's strap on event in Birmingham.
Thursday 12th: Lockdown prison role play event in Birmingham.



And as if that wasn't enough debauchery, myself and Miss Amy Hunter will be indulging in duo sessions on Sunday March 11th. If you've spent any time in the England corporal punishment scene, you would have already heard of this formidable force of nature.